With Christmas coming steadily nearer, and still lots of gifts to buy, I thought I’d share a few gift guides with those of you still needing to pick up presents. I don’t know about anyone else, but I find myself lusting after fitness-related gear and accessories more than anything else right now (not that I’d say no to shopping vouchers, skin care or a spa day..!). In lieu of this, I have split my guides up to suit the fitness girl that you are buying for… or to provide inspiration for your own wish lists! Happy shopping…
Running // Workout Gift Guide
- Beats Solo Headphones. £169.95 For the one who doesn’t like the gym music clashing with their own.
- BPA-Free Filtering water bottle. £8.99 A must-have for clean hydration.
- Gym Talk Slogan Tee. £16.95 To keep motivated throughout the year.
- Lululemon running tights. £98.00 If you’re feeling really generous, these high tech, sweat-wicking leggings are the ultimate fit-girl gift.
- Nike Free Flyknit Trainers. £99.00 What is a fitness gift guide without a pair of Nikes? These lightweight, flexible trainers are designed to keep you moving fast.
- Sweaty Betty Fleece Earwarmer. £15.00 For those winter runs.
- No Balls Yoga Bra. £21.00 Made of bamboo and available in a range of colours, this is a yoga staple.
- Mala Collective Beads. (Necklace $138.00) Useful in meditation, these beads make the perfect gift for a mindful yogi. Read my post about the beads here.
- Sweaty Betty Escape Luxe Jumper. £85.00 Taking you from the cold to the studio, this thermal jumper is perfect for winter practise and walks.
- Gym Tote Sophia Tote. £120.00 This bag is fitted with a mat holder, shoe compartment and can hold A4 folders, making it seriously multitasking.
- Yoga Matters Sticky Mat. £17.00 The classic mat, great for yoga students of all levels.
- Lululemon Yoga Block. £10.00 Secret Santa-price friendly, this block won’t get mixed up with anyone else’s.
- Cafe Press tote bag. £11.00. Simple, pretty and eco friendly. What’s not to like?
- Marine Conservation Society Tee. Made of bamboo and cotton, this low CO2 emission t shirt is planet-friendly, and the profits go towards an amazing cause protecting our sea life.
- Cowshed Best of the Best. £40.00 Treat someone to this selection of goodies to nourish post-workout skin with natural, sustainable ingredients.
- Howies running top and capris. £45.00 and £39.00. Howies is based in Wales and makes fitness gear with low-impact materials, but high-tech design. With merino wool base layers, go to this brand for winter cycling and running kit.