I’m normally drawn to towards blues and greens when it comes to clothing and fitness clothing but recently I have been looking at orange and coral pieces, in no thanks to Sweaty Betty’s spring and summer collections! I thought I would do a themed yoga wish list today.
- Skyline Long Leggings, £49.00 Onzie at Active in Style. Onzie is a fun Australian yoga and fitness brand. These leggings are less bright than some of the designs that Onzie is known for, but the bold print would look so good with the bra’s featured, or a bright vest.
- Neon Azalea Goddess Leggings, £79.95, Alo Yoga at Hip and Healthy. I think the Alo Yoga Goddess leggings have become a yogi must have. I hope to see more of their styles and designs coming over from the US!
- Infinity bra, £38.00, Sweaty Betty. A mixed-workout bra, with gorgeous detailing and colours.
- Melbourne Sports Bra, £41.00, Lorna Jane at Active in Style. This bra is advertised as high impact, so looks like a great multitasker to take you from gym to yoga mat.
- Domino Park outfit, from £22.00 (first buy), Fabletics. You get your first Fabletics outfit for £22, so this is a great way to expand your fitness wardrobe.
- Wild Tank, £58.00, Lululemon. This bra and vest in one is so pretty, and comes in a variety of colour combinations. Love!
- Virasana yoga bra, £41.00, Sweaty Betty. Simple and pretty, this is a yoga staple piece.