Sometimes the lure of shopping gets stronger than usual and I start making hypothetical wish lists to get spending off my mind! After receiving a few restock emails recently, I started thinking about bestselling items, and what makes an item become a must-have, hero product. A combination of design and functionality comes together in a sports bra or pair of leggings and, perhaps with a little endorsement from a popular blogger, something of a sell-out frenzy starts! Today I am sharing some of the items that I think have become exceptionally popular, which may perhaps inspire you to build your luxe workout wardrobe… or alternatively, to strive towards uniqueness!
- Rockall compression tights, £85, Vie Active, at Active in Style. The 7/8th length version are at the top of my list! With a top-quality compression fit, fierce pattern and flattering dark colours, it is easy to see why these leggings have become a sell-out.
- Hey Girl water bottle, £22, Lorna Jane at Active in Style. This huge (1 litre!) bottle won’t spill, is BPA-free and motivating. Pricy, yes. But worth it? It seems so.
- Hair ties, £7.50, Hey! Hola at Hip and Healthy. These knotted hair ties are a must have from the United States for both in the gym, and out.
- Existence run shorts, £42, Lorna Jane at Active in Style. As the weather (hopefully) heats up, or we get our sweat on on holiday, shorts are a must-have. The print on this pair is just too pretty to pass up.
- Pacesetter running tunic, £32 (sale price), Sweaty Betty. The pacesetter top features every season at Sweaty Betty, made popular by it’s quick-drying properties, headphone port and mesh detailing. At full price, this vest retails at £65.
- Vimsa yoga leggings, £80, Sweaty Betty. Another staple design, this particular colouration will be available for the up coming season. These leggings are reversible, 100% opaque and ultra-comfy. It is worth keeping an eye out when the sales come around for a bargain, if you don’t mind missing out on the latest colour variation.
- Spectra bra, £38, Alo Yoga at Hip and Healthy. Cult brand Alo Yoga have produced one of the prettiest yoga bras ever. With a simple and dainty cut, this bra won’t impede deep stretches and binds, but is best suited to small to medium chests. With mesh details, this bra can keep up with fast yoga flows and spin classes.