As all the new season’s collections have rolled in to activewear shops, and spring is slowly starting to make itself felt, my hypothetical wishlist has been growing again! Today I am sharing my top eight picks to get you feeling motivated to work out for the coming season with light and bright colours and kick-ass prints. I realise that there is a bit of a bias towards Lorna Jane bra’s here, but they are so pretty, surprisingly supportive and super flattering! I’m also loving Gap’s fitness ranges at the moment, and they are offering high-quality styles at a great mid-range price.
1. Eclipse sports bra, Lorna Jane £46.00
2. Saint Tropez sports bra, Lorna Jane £45.00
3. Coolmax layer shelf tank, Gap £30.00
4. Monorose sports bra, Ted Baker £64.00
5. Bamboo capri pant, Onzie £40.00
6. Splits capri, Sweaty Betty £75.00
7. Yoga flow top, No Balls £45.00
8. gFast mini stripe leggings, Gap £39.95
I hope you like these styles as much as I do, and that this post doesn’t damage your bank balance too much! Let me know if you have purchased any of these or have any spring favourites yourself.