As a legging addict it is decidedly exciting to see the athleisure trend grow and grow -in fact, it has been reported that athleisure is the only sector of the fashion industry growing in terms of retail sales. As a result, brands are seriously upping their game in terms of technology and design, with lower budget brands like H&M being reported to be releasing compression and other high tech gear. Whilst the bold, bright print of popular leggings will always reign as the hero piece, it is interesting to see more subtle designs come out that are made to blend seamlessly with your everyday wardrobe. This autumn, I am really excited to see lots of edgy steel colours, from space grey to slick navy.
- The ultimate must-have jacker, the biker has made ripples by landing in the collection of Ana Heart, £120. Also find on Yoga Rebel.
- Happy Hour tank, £39.00 from the brand new Lorna Jane UK site.
- Nod to the summer gone with this Cascade Bra, £67.00 from print-geniuses We are Handsome at Hip and Healthy
- The Chandrasana reversible leggings, £75.00 from Sweaty Betty are my favourite, ever. I have two pairs already in my wardrobe and with three new prints, I’d quite happily have two more.
- Manduka eKo mat, £55.00. Gorgeous print, ecological materials and minimal wastage.
- Marble bottle, £35.00, Swell at Hip and Healthy. Do I need another Swell bottle? No. Do I want another Swell bottle? Hell yes. And in their palm print too.
- Get your rose gold fix with these Pure Boost Adidas trainers, £89.95.
- The Navy Marble tights from Varley, £75.00, are all you need in your life right now. If you see the sheer panelled version anywhere, let me know!
What key items are on your list for this autumn, and will you be treating yourself? Head to my Instagram page to see which of these items I went for!